The mission of Butler County Alliance for Children is to empower our community to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of children and families.
The vision of Butler County Alliance for Children is a community where all survivors of abuse can heal.
Goals of Butler County Alliance for Children
Provide a child-focused facility where representatives from many disciplines, including child protection, law enforcement, behavioral health, medical providers, and victim advocates work together to conduct interviews and make team decisions related to the investigation of child abuse, treatment, management, and prosecution of child abuse.
2. The enhancement of communication and collaboration amongst all agencies involved to reduce trauma to child victims by bringing all disciplines together to share information in a more efficient manner as a means of reducing duplication of service efforts.
3. Provide assistance in the mental, emotional, and physical recovery of child victims and their non-offending caregivers.
4. Assist in the coordination of investigative efforts related to alleged child abuse by ensuring child victims receive a non-leading, legally sound forensic interview.
5. Advocate for the use of overall best practice throughout investigations of child abuse, treatment services for child victims, and the coordination of training for multidisciplinary team members.
6. Promote education and awareness of the realities of child abuse throughout our community.